Sunday, June 15, 2014

Review on Urban Modesty! IOT ParTEA

Salaams Fellow Flowers,

It has been a while since I posted anything on my blog, I have been super busy & I need to sit down this following week and play catchup. Anyways I was fortunate to attend one of my sister friend ParTEA the previous weekend, we all had a wonderful time and enjoyed amazing food prepared by Isata Koroma.
Isata Koroma throws it down and she also prepares different deserts/cakes/cupcakes etc for mothers day, fathers day, birthdays, she is passionate, driven and elaborate & you will not be disappointed. Her Instagram is iceyyoutwigguh please follow and support her.



so the dress code was to be regal QUEENS attending a Garden ParTEA. I Wore my Urban Modesty dress which I honestly LOVED, It was sooo comfortable and easy to accessories(http://www.urbanmodesty.com/)

What I loved about my Urban Modesty Dress (http://www.urbanmodesty.com)



1) No layering, I hate layering especially when the weather in warmer, with their dresses you do not need to worry about that.

2) For the price of the dress, It really looked regal and expensive, had pleated details that brought the dress to life.

3) Now that we are present in summers bliss, the colour was just  phenomenal, vibrant and powerful, it was defiantly a statement dress.

4) Quality over everything and the dress did not hug onto my figure, it was all just flare and flow

 






1 comment:

  1. gorgeous masha'Allah.. Loving the dress & adore your style :)

    ReplyDelete